Home computers, tablets and most cell phones allow us to produce simple audio recordings but achieving a great result is difficult without the use of dedicated professional audio studio equipment.
Here’s a brief overview of the current production rig
Earwig uses industry standard studio equipment –
- Pro Tools software platform
- Extensive suite of RTAS & AAX plug ins – all fully licensed,
- Software driven by powerful and robust Mac Pro and Macbook Pro systems
- Black Lion signature mod DIGI 003 control interface – one of the best quality digital audio interfaces I’ve ever used
- External microphone pre-amplifiers extend recording capability to 16 simultaneous channels
- Recording, mixing and mastering results are reviewed via flat response Genelec studio monitors
- A large selection of studio quality microphones.
- For audio renovation projects (from tape, shellac, wax or vinyl disk) Earwig uses Cambridge audio pre-amps and professional MM and MC phono cartridges.
Please contact me for any further details